1. First and foremost you must have all of the necessary items for a date in reference to cash. Bring your wallet (guys) or purse (girls) to ensure that anything that needs to be purchased can be regardless of who is or isn’t traditionally supposed to pay.
2. Remember the modern age of telecommunication that we live in demands that you bring your cell phone with you everywhere in case of emergency, etc. As a courtesy, if you do bring on a date your cell phone, turn it to silent or vibrate so the ring doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of a interesting conversation.
3. Like it or not, folks you need to be prepared to bring condoms or other protective materials on a date. Even if you don’t believe it will happen it is still a good idea to bring on a date just in case the mood and moment strikes the both of you.
4. If you must, or if it is just the type of person you are, bring a flower or something that you know that shell will like. You don’t have to bring on a date anything in terms of a gift if you don’t want to, but it may get you on the good side right away.
5. For the love of all things holy, bring the best possible version of you on a date. Nobody wants to be with some pathetic loser that had a horrible day at work and doesn’t want to talk. Leave those things at home and have a good time, it is probably exactly what you need!
6. Be prepared to bring on a date a few things that will help you deal with whatever the weather conditions may be at the time. An umbrella, heavy coat, or the like will help you avoid looking your worst physically and acting your worst mentally or emotionally.
7. Ensure that if you are going somewhere that requires identification or tickets or the like that you have those things prepared in advance. Nothing is worse than getting to your destination and realizing you must go home first or, even worse, find something else to do.
8. For both parties in the date make sure that you (in your car or in your pocket, etc.) have something to write with and something to write on. You will need to arrange a second date or exchange numbers or something sometime on the date, so be prepared to bring these things on a date.
9. When thinking of things to bring on a date, don’t forget about the personal things like your trust and honesty. You can only trust someone so much right away, so don’t commit to too much too early, but at the same time be as honest as possible. This would be much easier to not have to say this, but the truth is the truth!
10. The final thing to bring on a date? Honest and real expectations. Don’t expect too much physical contact, but don’t expect nothing at all either. Understand that every date is different and this could be the best of your life or the worst…just go!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/436982