France….we’ll start off with just Paris. Of course in Paris there are the obligatory tourist destinations as well as some hidden gems…
• Eiffel Tower
• Notre Dame
• Arc de Triomphe (best on foot unless you feel like a car crash on one of the worlds busiest roundabouts)
• Stroll (or shop) the Champs-Élysées
• If you are into Art then visit the Lourve (or pay it a visit simply to high-five the Mona Lisa – be prepared she is a lot smaller than you think)
• Montmartre – fantastic views on Paris on a lovely day.
• Palace of Versailles – slightly outside Paris but well worth the day trip, take a picnic and enjoy the grounds, they are just amazing.
• At night visit the Moulin Rouge or similar Cabaret show.
• And for the kids or kids at heart – Disneyland Paris – slightly outside Paris but easy to get to by Train.
What to do in the south of France to come soon…